We love journaling. It’s a wonderful way to destress, put your thoughts on paper, allow you to self-reflect, and help you keep your thoughts organized. There are so many different ways you can journal, from drawing your thoughts, writing what you’re grateful for, or let your thoughts fall freely on paper. But for some of us it might be hard to figure out what we should journal about, this is when journal prompts can be helpful. Journal prompts are a series of questions that help you self-reflect on a variety of topics about yourself and your life. You usually only answer one prompt a day, but could do more if you feel like it. We’ve created a list of some of our favorite self-development journal prompts that can help you in your health journey.
Self-Development Journal Prompts
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- What is your favorite thing about yourself?
- What goals are you working towards?
- When did you last feel confident?
- How would your life change if you were more confident?
- What habit do you need to stop?
- What habit do you want to start for self-love?
- What are things you got to stop doing because they make you unhappy?
- What things in your life make you happy?
- When was the last time you spoke kindly of yourself, what did you say?
- How would you describe yourself to others?
- How can you be more positive?
- Who does your support team consist of?
- What is something that you’re good at?
- What feels like a struggle right now?